If a client or potential client requests a session, the Provider will receive a portal notification and an email notification asking the provider to approve or decline the request. If approved, the session will be scheduled for that time. Select the appropriate Session Type. The client will be notified of the scheduled session via email. If declined, you can type a message to the client as to why.
Articles in this section
- Note Taking
- How do I add & remove locations?
- Scheduling a video session for a provider and client
- Viewing a specific provider's calendar
- Connecting a client to a provider
- Creating a Provider or Client
- Admin Scheduling
- Client Session Requests
- Scheduling Availability
- Scheduling Calendar Event